Friday, November 9, 2007

Today was just the best day!
I got my own email address. Then I had my portrait taken. And then I got my own blog. My very own blog! Can you believe it? Not even she has a blog. But I do. I can talk about everything I do here. Let's see. This morning I snoozed in a great sunny location, which is sure to enhance the beauty spot on my shoulder (no, that is not a freckle). For lunch I had Tender Beef and Chicken Feast. The others didn't like it so I got to eat the whole thing myself! Then I spent some time chasing her around the house. “The princess,” my Human Female calls her. But if you ask me, she's no princess. Not really. So what if she has a pedigree. That just means she has famous parents. Whereas I'm sure I must be at the very least a real princess. Just look at me. Do I look like I have a commoner's genes? No, of course not. So, now that I have my own blog with my portrait on it, I'm sure that very soon I'll be contacted by my royal relatives informing me that I'm the scion of queens! I just know it! Life on the Web is so exciting! Mmm... My Humans are bringing in the beer-can chicken. Ciao!

1 comment:

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.