Monday, November 26, 2007


The weather has turned very cold here. I wouldn’t ordinarily be affected, being an indoor cat and all, but my Human Male likes to keep the house like an iceberg. My Human Female is cold too. I can tell. She scurries about the house all bundled up. Even the sunbeams, of which we have a great plenitude, aren’t warm enough. Why, I can barely venture out of my blankie, where I am forced to huddle and nap for long periods at a stretch, only occasionally dashing to the kitchen to check the food dish. When I came back from my last trip, he was in my blankie! The nerve! With that long fur coat to keep him toasty. I danced around shivering until my Human Male rousted him. So what if the blankie was his first. It’s mine now. I need it. When, oh when will winter end?

No comments: